So last night was so fun!!! Duluth Margaritafest has a few things to learn about logisitics as far as bringing in porta potties, having more food stations, and drink stations. The lines were outrageous to get something to drink. But Zac Brown Band rocked my face off last night!! They played for 2 hours and were so exciting to watch. The crowds were a little crazy at times, a much younger group was there since it was an all ages show. The group next to us were drunk off their a's and I think high too. They were a little obnoxious but I was into the music too much to pay a lot of attention to them. It was so good to hear them "home" they sounded and looked like they were having a blast which makes it a better show for us. :)
We talked to Coy before the show. That was hot. He had walked out to see A1A the Jimmy buffet cover band playing before them. Or maybe just to scope out the crowd or get some space. I really don't know but I was glad he did! So off Aliesha and I went to talk. We talked for like 5 or 10 minutes and of course got a pic. I think the guy from Sister Hazel took our pic. I didn't recognize him until later! LOL he was probably wondering why we didn't get a pic with him since he is famous too!!! That is really funny thinking back on it. Then after the show we got the guys to sign our cd's! I had bought a cd for Brandon's dad. He is turning into a fan. HECK YEA!!Oh yea and of course we got a picture with them. We were missing Chris but he was still putting up his drums.
We found a good restaurant to eat at before. They were so busy and little underequipped for it, but handled themselves fine. It was Steverino's pizzeria. We walked to it from the square there. It was pretty tasty. After the show you know we hit Waffle House! We chose the "high volume Hickory Flat" one. LOL we were there once and the cook and server duo were hilarious. this was back a year ago, they had died their hair pink and green to piss off corporate office at something. Anyway the same duo was back last night. They were swamped, everyone wanted some hashbrowns last night! Scattered Covered Smothered for Brandon, plain for me. Grits for Aliesha.
Ok so here are a few pics..........



Too Good To Go Baked Goods
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment