So U2 really did rock my face off last night at the GA Dome. The GA Dome sucked though. Traffic is awful, atl pd needs to learn how to direct traffic. The accoustics at the dome are awful for concerts. But all of that aside Bono is still the man. he drives me crazy ( in a good way) Ahhhh. He did seem tired to me last night though and they didn't make use of the stage. I mean why bother to go to all the expense and time of putting it together not to use it more? It really wasn't a 360 degree experience but it was freakin U2 and they are it. The cream of the crop. I have loved Bono since I was 11. Yep at the same time I loved Donnie Wahlberg of NKOTB..........
I will have to write about Donnie another time. This post is all about U2.
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment